top of page

Architectural Committee

Are you considering building on a vacant lot, remodeling an existing home, adding a pool, constructing an outbuilding, or making any other type of improvement to your property?  The Architectural Committee must approve the plans before a bulding permit can be obtained from Washoe County.

The documents below will guide you step-by-step through the process on designing your project to community standards and submitting it to the Architectural Committee for review:



Click here to learn more about the Architectural Committee.

bottom of page